The submission and intense follow-up of claims to insurance companies for the services you provide, is the backbone of your practice. Getting it right the first time is critical to maximizing both efficiency and profitability. How efficient is your current system? Click here to find out if it’s time to explore outsourced billing.
QCMB’s tailored billing solutions include:
- Review of your current billing functions
- Fee Schedule Analysis
- Entering Demographics
- Insurance Verification & Eligibility
- Claim Scrubbing
- Our scrubbing process includes verifying patient insurance eligibility, adding the appropriate modifiers, matching the proper ICD-10 codes to CPT codes, adding authorizations and reviewing Local Coverage Determinations with our clients. We maintain a first pass resolution rate (FPRR) of 95% compared to the national average of 70%.
- Electronic Claim Submission
- Electronic Secondary Insurance Claim Submission
- Payment Posting
- Denial & Aging Resolution
- Performance & Productivity Reports
- Patient Statements
- Depositing checks and payments into provider account; balancing to the penny
Insurance companies will always challenge your claims. Additional documentation, patient information, authorizations or outright denials, will force you to spend endless resources chasing your own revenue. QCMB has the experience, resources, and technology to ensure you get paid.
QCMB is vigilant over the metrics that matter! Click here to review the metrics we use to benchmark your practice.
Our fees are based on a percentage of your monthly Net Collection Rate and will vary based on volume. Contact us at (915) 351-6600 to schedule a free consultation and to learn more about our billing fee schedule.